This blog describes Manny Gorman's successful round of all 219 Corbetts in 70 days, in one continuous journey by running, cycling and sailing.

Manny's 70 Day Schedule

The Corbetts are Scottish hills between 2,500 and 3,000ft, with at least 500ft ascent on all sides.

"You're an idiot, but a truly inspirational one!" (Stuart Simpson)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 68 - Hampden - Ben Hee

News just in is that Glas Bheinn, Beinn Leoid, and Ben Hee were completed today. I'd love to be able to describe the fantastic views, great weather etc, but it'd all be a load of rubbish as I've been in an office in Glasgow all day! However, Chris has been accompanying Manny and has been able to give me a wee update from Sutherland by text. I've updated the map accordingly.

(I could probably tell you a bit more about AC/DC last night though as I could hear the gig from ma hoose!)

So, 7 Corbetts to go - Thursday should end on Arkle and Foinaven per the schedule, and (fingers crossed) our hero should complete on Ben Loyal on Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nearly done you two! Look forward to seeing you both next week. Enjoy the final days ....... work is beckoning!!

Cherie