This blog describes Manny Gorman's successful round of all 219 Corbetts in 70 days, in one continuous journey by running, cycling and sailing.

Manny's 70 Day Schedule

The Corbetts are Scottish hills between 2,500 and 3,000ft, with at least 500ft ascent on all sides.

"You're an idiot, but a truly inspirational one!" (Stuart Simpson)

Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 34 – Glen Clova (Wheen) to Glen Muick

Brian Bonnyman arrived this morning for the day, another new face which was nice to meet. Adie also for here joining us for another day. All 3 of them headed away to start the morning with Ben Tirran while I had a drove around to Loch Lee and was told not to stop anywhere on the way as I was required to cycle the mountain bike to the end of the Loch for Manny to cycle back. I arrived in perfect timings to hand over the bike while Adie & I jogged the 3 miles back to the campervan. Quick stop for food & drink and then a quick road bike to Milden lodge for Mount Battock. Adie, Brian & Manny set off again, while I relaxed in the sun for an hour which was great. No longer where they back again, Manny was back on his bike back up to Glen Lee. Adie & Brian headed away. He had some more food & drink while I had a head start to run up to the Stables of Lee while Manny cycled in and I could take his mountain bike back. I then left him to carry on and do Conachraig while I had a 2 ½ hour drive around to Glen Muick to meet him. I arrived 20 mins in front of him. He finished about 9pm. It was a gorgeous evening.

No comments: